Sunday, May 23, 2010

Peterborough (NH) Antiques Market, every Sunday from now until early October. Today was a light day, only about a dozen dealers set up, and selling was soft... but the show is friendly, easy, and often a lot more busy than it happened to be today. For me, 90% of sales happened after 1PM as I was packing up. I'm not complaining.

Buyer or seller, if you're in the area I suggest you check it out, Route 202 South of the village of Peterborough (on the way to Jaffrey). Dealers begin to set up at the very civilized hour of 7AM and most don't start packing until 1PM. As I said, it's a friendly and easy show. You can call Otto ahead of time at 603-547-5832 or you can just show up. It is an Antiques Market, so no socks and t-shirts or yard sale leftovers, please!


Fewer than a half dozen of the things seen here will be taken to Madison, CT, next Saturday, so as always, see you at the show.

www.CharlesGardinerAntiques.com