Thursday, June 27, 2013

Antiques in Vermont Summer Antiques Show July 13 Manchester, VT

I'll be set up in Manchester Center, Vermont, outdoors "on the green" in front of Riley Rink, Rt 7A, north of the village of Manchester Center, from 10am to 4pm. Like most summer shows in New England, we'll be under tents so the show will go on rain or shine.

Promoted by Carlson & Stevenson, this is their first summer show at the Riley Rink, site of their autumn show, Antiques In Vermont, which has wrapped up Vermont Antiques Week in October each year for the past 28 years.

I don't plan limit myself to country antiques (though I'll bring plenty); my offerings will span the Late Federal to the Art Deco periods (1815-1930) I plan to squeeze in some Garden items, a circa 1820 tiger maple chest of drawers made in Upper Canada, some Victorian Bamboo, Lighting, Rugs, a Quilt or two, Shaker smalls, some Stoneware, cast iron Kitchenalia, and a recent find, a Tramp Art Magazine Rack, never offered for sale before.



Who knows, if there's room I might bring some vintage Industrial Style pieces, and there's even a chance (if I can get some help) that I'll bring along the kitchen sink...not just any kitchen sink, mind you.

Hope to see you there on Saturday, July 13, 2013.